The Wilson Portable Ball Machine is lighter and more compact than any ball machine with similar features.
- Ball Speed – Up to 75 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds to every 10 seconds.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Electronic Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- 110 Ball Capacity
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge. Even more playing time is available with an optional External Battery Pack. (POA)
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Built-in Handle – Plus towing wheels to enhance portability.
- Built-in Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run.
- 2-line Oscillator – Allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows an instructor to automatically shoot to two lines of students.
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
AC Power Option
All Wilson models can be ordered with AC power instead of battery power for a nominal additional charge.(€50.00)
The Wilson Portable Ball Machine is backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties are available. Warranties are issued by the manufacturer/licensee.
|Weight (including battery)||38 pounds|
|Dimensions||22″L x 14″W x 20″H|
|Trajectories||Groundstroke to lob|
|Ball ejection speed||10 to 75 MPH|
|Intervals||1-1/2 to 10 seconds|
|Spin||Topspin and Backspin|
|Ball capacity||110 balls|
|Playing time||3 to 4 hours|
You may also like…
There are no Upsells for this product.