Both the Tennis Tutor and Tennis Tutor Plus feature:
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds to every 10 seconds.
- Electronic Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Built-in Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run.
- 150 ball capacity – More than two standard pick-up baskets.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to six hours of playing time per charge.
- Low Battery Charge Indicator – Politely beeps when there is about one-half hour of playing time left.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Fold-out Towing Handle – Tows like luggage on built-in caster wheels
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
- Dual 2-line Oscillator – Allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows an instructor to automatically shoot to two lines of students. Spacing can be set to either narrow or wide.
Tennis Tutor Plus
- Includes Topspin and Underspin – A single dial controls the amount of topspin or underspin.
- A bar graph display shows the elevation setting so you can set it to your favorite spot before firing any balls.
Tennis Tutor Plus – Player Model
- Player Mode simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players.
- Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced – Just push the desired button and it’s like you are playing someone of that ability.
- Includes 2-line oscillator features – ‘Random’, ‘2-line narrow’, and ‘2-line wide’ oscillator buttons.
Additional Remote Control Options for Player Model
Multi-Function Remotes – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. The layout of the buttons on the remotes is almost identical to the layout of the buttons on the control panel, so there is nothing new to learn. There are two Multi-Function Remote choices.
- FM Multi-Function Remote – Small handheld unit.
- Phone Multi-Function Remote – Requires free App download. Available for both Apple and Android phones. Automatically connects instantly via bluetooth with no need for a wireless broadband connection. If this option is purchased a bluetooth receiver is installed in the machine. (POA)
Tennis Tutor Plus AC/DC Models
The Tennis Tutor Plus and Plus-Player models are available with AC/DC capability. The machine uses AC power any time it is plugged in, which also charges the battery.
More Optional Features
External Battery Option (Tennis Tutor Plus only)
If transporting a ball machine from your car to an AC outlet would be a problem, this option is for you. It allows Tennis Tutor Plus models to be powered by an External Battery Pack (included), which weighs only 13.5 pounds and includes a built-in battery charger. The pack is all you need to transport to/from the charging outlet. The machine, which has no internal battery, can be left in your car or parking garage.(POA)
AC Power Option
All Tennis Tutor models can be ordered with AC power instead of battery power for a nominal additional charge.(€50)
All Tennis Tutor models are backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.