Both the ProLite and ProLite Plus feature:
- Ball Speed – Up to 60 MPH (ProLite) / 75 MPH (Plus).
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 secs. (for quick-reaction volleys) to every 10 seconds.
- Manual Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is manually adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Ball Capacity – 125 (ProLite) /110 (Plus)
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to 3 hours (ProLite) / 4 hours (Plus) of playing time per charge.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run. Optional(ProLite)/Included(Plus).
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
Pro Lite Plus
The ProLite Plus makes hitting against topspin as easy as pushing a button. Just push the TOPSPIN button to ‘ON’ and ProLite Plus automatically adds a medium amount of topspin to all shots. ProLite Plus includes built-in towing wheels and handle for easy transport.
Tennis Tutor ProLite /ProLite Plus is backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labour. Extended warranties available.