The TENNIS TOWER IO is a mid-priced professional ball machine with top-of-the-line features. I.O. stands for Internal Oscillation, which means that only the ball-throwing mechanism inside the machine moves to change the side-to-side position of the ball throws, instead of pivoting the entire machine. Internal Oscillation disguises where the ball will be thrown, and is also much quicker throwing balls from spot to spot.
$4,415.00 – $6,070.00
Features of all TENNIS TOWER IO Models
- AC Power – This machine requires a power point to be plugged into.
- Control Panel placed for easy operation in a natural standing position while observing the entire court in front of you.
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- All-weather Protective Cover – Included with each machine.
- Oversized Wheels – For easy rolling on and off the court
- Optional Two-button Wireless Remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls the side-to-side position of the ball throws.
TOWER IO Standard Model
- Shoots balls to any one, two, or all of the three positions shown on the control panel, or oscillates randomly.
TOWER IO STANDARD CONTROL PANEL
TOWER IO Player Model
- Our patented Player Mode™ simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players at the Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced levels.
- 2-line oscillator feature – Shoots balls to two preset positions. This allows a player to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, and helps an instructor work with two lines of students in a group lesson. There are two 2-line settings: Narrow & Wide.
TOWER IO PLAYER CONTROL PANEL
Additional Remote Options for Player Model
Multi-Function Remotes – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. The layout of the buttons on the remotes is almost identical to the layout of the buttons on the control panel, so there is nothing new to learn. There are two Multi-Function Remote choices.
- FM Multi-Function Remote – Small handheld unit.
- Phone Multi-Function Remote – Requires free App download. Available for both Apple and Android phones. Automatically connects instantly via bluetooth with no need for a wireless broadband connection. If this option is purchased a bluetooth receiver is installed in the machine. (Price on Application)
TOWER IO Deluxe Model
- Quick Set-up – Just push the ‘Quick Set-up’ button, and then either the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced button, to throw a repeating shot for the chosen skill level.
- Shot Program Memory – Can be programmed to shoot balls in a pattern of up to six shots, with each shot directed to any of seven different court positions, or to a random position. Up to eight shot sequences can be stored, and then recalled any time with the touch of a button.
- Includes our patented Player Mode™ described above.
- Optional Two-button Wireless Remote or Multi-Function Remotes described above.
TOWER IO DELUXE CONTROL PANEL
Cut the Cord with AC/DC Power Option
The TENNIS TOWER IO can be run from an internal heavy-duty battery that typically last 4-6 hours per charge, or from a standard AC outlet. Any time it is plugged into an AC outlet it is charging the battery.
TENNIS TOWER IO is backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
|Models & Prices||
Tennis Tower IO Standard, Tennis Tower IO Standard with 2 Button Wireless Remote, Tennis Tower IO Player, Tennis Tower IO Player with 2 Button Wireless Remote, Tennis Tower IO Deluxe, Tennis Tower IO Deluxe with 2 Button Wireless Remote
|Ball capacity||225 Balls|
|Trajectories||Groundstroke to Lob|
|Ball ejection speed||10-85 MPH|
|Ball feed interval||1 to 6 seconds|
|Dimensions||42“H x 24″L x 22″W|
|Weight AC/DC||85 pounds|
|Power||115v standard grounded outlet|