The Shotmaker® is our top-of-the-line professional ball machine.
$6,170.00 – $7,870.00
- AC Power – This machine requires a power point to be plugged into.
- Ball Speed – Up to 95 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- 300 ball capacity
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Rear-mounted Control Panel – Dial-in the shots you want to practice while observing the entire court in front of you.
- Control Panel Cover – See-thru plastic cover provides extra protection for the control panel.
- All-weather Protective Cover – Included with each machine.
- Oversized wheels – For easy rolling on and off the court.
The Standard model can be programmed to shoot balls to any or all of the three positions shown on the control panel, or to oscillate randomly.
- Optional Two-button Wireless Remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls the side-to-side position of the ball throws.
SHOTMAKER STANDARD CONTROL PANEL
The Deluxe model can be programmed to shoot balls in a pattern of up to six shots, with each shot directed to any of seven different court positions, or to a random position.
- Quick Set-up – Just push the ‘Quick Set-up’ button, and then either the Beginner or Intermediate or Advanced button, to throw a repeating shot for the chosen skill level.
- Player Mode simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players at the Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced levels.
- Shot Program Memory – Lets you store shot sequences for your favorite workouts or drills, and then recall them with the touch of a button.
SHOTMAKER DELUXE CONTROL PANEL
Remote Options for Deluxe Model
- Two-button wireless remote
Shotmaker is backed by a 1 year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
|Models & Prices||
Standard Model, Standard Model w/Remote, Delux w/Player Mode, Delux w/ Player mode & Multi Function Remote
|Ball capacity||300 Balls|
|Trajectories||Groundstroke to Lob|
|Ball ejection speed||10-95 MPH|
|Ball feed interval||1 to 6 seconds|
|Dimensions||38.5“H x 31″L x 21.5″W|
|Power||115v standard grounded outlet|